Practical application of rescue and casualty management techniques.
Techniques developed for rescue situations have given teams effective low tech, welfare centred options to manage large animal casualties.
Through scenario based exercises this course will improve safety and support welfare centred plans at rescues and in clinical situations.
Key learning areas of learning include:
- Safely manage situations and create casualty centred plans
- Apply the most appropriate technique for the circumstances
- Utilise resources based on knowledge of capabilities and limitations
- Work as a team with safety uppermost in decision making
Duration: 1 day
Subject to government covid-19 restrictions our programmed events have been cancelled and new dates will be added shortly
Cost per Delegate:
- Standard rate £600
- Discounted rate for BEVA, BCVA and BVA members £360
Further concessionary rates may apply, contact us to discuss your organisational needs.