CPD for large animal rescue team leaders in 2021 is based around the theme of rescue technique standardisation.
Choice of rescue technique follows a variety of considerations which account for the medical needs of the animal as well as anatomical factors, timeframes, environmental hazards and resource availability.
This practical and engaging training day, delivered by experienced fire and rescue service animal rescue team leaders will support the decision making process and formation of tactical plans.
Key learning areas of learning in this years theme include:
- Considerations for tactical planning
- Application of standard rescue techniques
- Adaptation of techniques in restricted environments
Note: Following attendance delegates will be eligible for free access to BARTA’s online Team Leader support area.
Duration: 1 day (Maximum 12 Delegates)
Location: BARTA training facility, The Horse Trust, Buckinghamshire
Prerequisite: Eligible candidates must be competent in role as large animal rescue team leaders.
Available dates: Subject to government covid-19 restrictions our programmed events are planned for;
- Feb 9th 2021 – Cancelled due to current Covid-19 restrictions
- Feb 10th 2021- Cancelled due to current Covid-19 restrictions
- September 21st 2021
- September 22nd 2021
Cost per Delegate:
- Standard rate £600
- Public sector discounted rate £360
Further concessionary rates may apply, contact us to discuss your organisational needs.